It’s been grilling weather lately here in the mountains and I have definitely been taking advantage of it! Don’t get me wrong, I always make the guys grill the burgers. But…..I supply the yummy seasonings, sauces, and all the extras that are needed to make a burger absolutely delicious! This is a burger that is loaded with things that are actually good for you! No more is eating a burger something that you have to feel guilty about, you’re actually doing your body a favor.
- 1 package of grass-fed beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- Flavor God Everything Seasoning, to taste
- turkey bacon, cooked
- Kerrygold cheese
- organic hamburger buns
- 4 Tbs. Ghee
- 2 avacados, pitted and peeled
- 1/8 cup white onion, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Flavor God Garlic Lovers Seasoning, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 can Rotel tomatoes
BBQ Mayo Ingredients-
- 1/8 cup organic BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Vegenaise (I prefer the grapeseed oil version)
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mash the avocado then add the onion, lime juice, seasonings, salt, tomatoes, and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
- Form grass-fed beef into patties and season well with the Everything seasoning and salt and pepper. Wipe down grill with a non-stick spray and cook meat until completely browned all the way through.
- Add slices of the Kerrygold cheese on the burgers (if desired) and cook on the grill until just melted. Remove from grill.
- Spread Ghee on hamburger buns and toast on the grill until golden.
- Mix the Vegenaise and the BBQ sauce in a small bowl.
- Layer the buns with the cheese burgers, lettuce, guacamole, turkey bacon, and BBQ mayo for an absolutely delicious combination!