Hello beauties! I have seriously been eating these tacos for the past 3 days…they are addicting! You can make so many different variations of breakfast tacos that they will never get old. These only have a few ingredients and are super easy; great for any time of day!
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbs. organic milk
- Everything Spicy Flavor God Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 pieces of turkey bacon, cooked
- 1 Tbs. organic sour cream
- parmesan cheese (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook turkey bacon in a pan on medium heat until done. Remove from pan and rinse the grease out of the pan (you don’t have to scrub it).
- Crack your eggs into a small glass bowl and mix with milk, Flavor God Seasoning, and salt/pepper. Scramble in the same pan you made the turkey bacon in on medium heat until cooked. Remove from heat.
- Divide the sour cream and spread on the corn tortillas.
- In the middle of each tortilla, put the eggs, turkey bacon, and top with parmesan cheese.
- Put the tacos into a toaster oven or conventional oven for just a few minutes until the tortillas are warmed and cheese has melted.
- Fold the shells up like tacos and enjoy!