This recipe is DELICIOUS! One of my favorite new recipes actually. It’s super healthy and full of FANTASTIC flavor. This recipe was intended to be a copycat of the Starbuck’s Spinach Feta Wrap, but this one is so much better!
- 1 large organic wrap
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbs. organic milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Flavor God Garlic Lovers seasoning (or garlic seasoning of choice)
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1-2 Tbs. Rotel Tomatoes
- 3 Tbs. crumbled feta
- 2 Tbs. Kerrygold butter
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt/pepper, and garlic seasoning until foamy.
- On medium heat, coat a frying pan with Kerrygold butter. When hot, add your egg mixture and scramble until cooked. Remove eggs from the pan. Set aside.
- Add your spinach to the pan and cover for 1-2 minutes, until wilted. Set aside.
- Lay open your wrap and add your eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese and then wrap up.
- I like my wraps a little toasty, so if desired, put wrap in a toaster oven on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes until just browned. Cut wrap in half and serve warm.