This sweet snack is super easy and delicious! It’s almost as though you are enjoying a real s’more by the campfire (just for a few seconds, because it will likely be gone pretty quickly)!
Ingredients: (1 pizza)
- 1 pita of choice (gluten free, low carb, whole wheat)
- 1 T. nut butter of choice (I used an all-natural peanut butter)
- 1 T. agave nectar
- 1 T. cacao powder
- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pita for about 5 minutes to warm it up.
- In a bowl, mix nut butter and agave nectar until well combined, then stir in cacao powder.
- Spread on warmed pita. Tear apart marshmallow into tiny chunks and top pita.
- Bake approx. minutes or until marshmallow starts to brown.
- Remove from oven, top with graham cracker crumbs, and enjoy!