Coffee is pretty much my obsession….I have to have it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I used to be a hardcore Starbucks drinker (mostly because I work there). But then I started looking at the a amount of sugar and fat in the drinks, in addition to the fact that they do not use organic milk or espresso. So, my Mom recently go a DeLonghi espresso machine for her birthday and now I can make my own (healthier) lattes at home! You can mix up this recipe with the many flavors of Torani syrups!
- organic milk
- organic espresso (I used a Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 T. Torani syrup (or more, depending on flavor preference)
- Stevia (to taste)
- organic whipped cream
- Add raspberry syrup and Stevia to the milk pitcher and steam until hot.
- Brew the espresso according to your machine.
- Pour espresso, followed my steamed milk into your mug.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!