- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup organic pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Truvia
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
Cheesecake Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup organic powdered sugar
- Start off with the frosting, because you’ll need to chill it for 15 – 30 minutes before using.
- Combine Swerve or powdered sugar with yogurt and vanilla extract. Shelve in fridge to chill.
- Mix dry pancake ingredients in bowl and add wet ingredients afterward, stirring only until combined. Fold in raspberries last and softly mix them, trying not to break them open.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into a heated, non-stick pan over medium heat and cook for about 1 – 1 minute 15 seconds on one side, and 45 seconds – 1 minute on the reverse side. Repeat twice.
- Take out cream cheese frosting and spread on pancakes, top with more raspberries and organic maple syrup, and enjoy!
*Adapted from Skinny Girl Standard