These wraps are not only beautifully colorful, but they are absolutely DELISH! Super easy and fast preparation but they taste as though hours were spent making them. Enjoyed them for dinner tonight with some blue chips and salsa. On point 🙂
- 4 organic spinach tortillas
- ⅔ cup organic whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch powder
- ½ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrot strips
- ½ cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper strips
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- Mix together the cream cheese and ranch powder until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
- Leaving a 1 inch border on all sides, lay out 2 tablespoons of each vegetable in rows across the tortillas; top with shredded chicken.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly; if the ends don’t stay shut you can add a bit more cream cheese to seal. Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.
*Adapted from Dinner at the Zoo