Hello everyone! Yes it is officially PUMPKIN SEASON guys! Most of you probably know about my insane pumpkin addiction but if you don’t….you will over the course of the next 3 months lol 🙂 So to kick off this amazing season that is Fall, I made these DELICIOUS Pumpkin Spice Latte bites that are so yummy it’s kind of scary that they are healthy. These are no-bake and can be made in just a few minutes, giving you a delicious snack option for your day. Enjoy loves!
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free oat flour (can sub for rolled oats, oat bran or quick oats)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 T. granulated sweetener of choice (I used coconut palm sugar)
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 T. organic milk
- Cinnamon and granulated sweetener of choice, to coat bites in (optional, I used xylitol)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, heat your nut butter with agave until combined. Mix in your vanilla extract. Pour your wet mixture and pumpkin to the dry mixture and mix well. Depending on consistency, either add milk or extra flour until a firm texture is formed.
- Using your hands, form into small bite sized balls. Roll balls in optional cinnamon/xylitol mixture and place on a baking tray or plate. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to firm up. Enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from The Big Man’s World