I’ve been very skeptical of using coconut flour in recipes because I thought it had a weird texture…but turns out that it just depends how you fix it and what ingredients you mix with it. These Paleo Fudge Brownies have coconut flour in them and they are INCREDIBLE! They’re actually better than normal unhealthy brownies….you will be amazed! They are great by themselves or enjoy them with my delicious Butterscotch Sauce drizzled on top. It’s a decadent treat either way.
- 1/3 cup Kerrygold butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8X8 baking pan with coconut oil or butter and set aside.
- Melt Kerrygold butter in a saucepan over low heat or in a bowl in the microwave. Set aside and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla with a whisk. Whisk in the cocoa powder and then add the melted butter. Stir in the coconut flour and mix until the batter is no longer lumpy. Add the chocolate chips. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
*Adapted from Recipes for Sustenance