This recipe is a delicious and easy Taco Tuesday meal option!
- 2 lbs grassfed beef
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 20 1⁄2 ounces refried beans
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 small corn tortillas
- diced tomato
- diced onion
- organic sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce.
- Heat until blended.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a glass 9×13 pan with oil.
- Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan.
- When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, watching so they do not brown too much.
- Top with remaining ingredients, if desired.