Hello loves! I made this super delicious meal last night, and let’s just say my Mom is already begging me to make it again haha. It was fabulous and really easy to throw together! Perfectly healthy in every way 🙂
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Flavor God Lemon and Garlic Seasoning, to taste
- 4 Tbs. Kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1½ Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs. finely minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbs. finely minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. organic maple syrup
- ½ tsp. salt
- pepper, to taste
- 4 T. Ghee
Lemon Herb Olive Oil Mixture:
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp. finely minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. finely minces fresh basil leaves
- salt/pepper, to taste
- parmesan, to taste
Chicken and Veggies-
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 9X13 inch pan.
- Season chicken on both sides with the salt, pepper, Flavor God Seasoning, and 1/4 cup of the parmesan. Lay in buttered pan side-by-side.
- In a medium sized bowl add the sliced zucchini and squash. Toss with remaining parmesan cheese, salt.pepper, olive oil, and Flavor God Seasoning. Spread in pan around the chicken.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with non stick baking paper. Set aside.
- Make fine slits in each baby potato, but do not cut all the way through.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared potatoes with olive oil, basil, parsley, garlic, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Place potatoes, cut sides up, on baking sheet and roast for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for Lemon Herb Olive Oil in a small bowl.
- After 25 minutes of roasting, baste potatoes with ghee and half of the Lemon Herb Olive Oil mixture, and then pop back into the oven and continue roasting for another 25 minutes or till potatoes are cooked.
- Once cooked, drizzle potatoes with remaining Lemon Herb Olive Oil mixture and serve immediately. Sprinkle with more sea salt and parmesan cheese for the extra WOW factor.
*Adapted from Crazy Vegan Kitchen