Hey guys! So this easy recipe was absolutely delish! There are so many different ways you can mix up your eggs for breakfast, but this is one of my new favorite ways.
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 T. organic milk
- Flavor God Chipotle Seasoning (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 2 T. Kerrygold butter (or other organic/grass-fed butter)
- 1 slice of Pepper-Jack cheese (torn into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup organic black beans, cooked and drained
- 2 slices of deli ham, torn into small pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- organic salsa of your choice (I always use a Fire salsa, suuupper HOTT!)
- Melt butter in a pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic and 3/4 of the green onions. Saute.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, milk, salt/pepper, and Flavor God seasoning.
- Add eggs to the buttered pan and scramble until cooked to your preference.
- Remove eggs from heat and mix with cheese, black beans and ham.
- Top with the remaining green onions and salsa. Enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from Rachel’s Healthy Home