Hey guys! So this Grilled Steak Kabob recipe is easy, delicious, and super healthy! Nothing says summer liking cooking something yummy on the grill. The steak was grilled to perfection (not by me, but my boyfriend) and loaded with beautifully colored veggies. The simple marinade gives the steak a fabulous flavor…guys, I didn’t even need ketchup! That is huge for me haha. I paired it with some organic boxed mac-n-cheese and a salad for an easy and fast meal, but these Grilled Steak Kabobs go great with anything! (This mac-n-cheese is great but I really got it for the Peanuts picture) 🙂
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup Bragg (0r other soy sauce)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Flavor God Lemon Garlic Seasoning (to taste)
- 8 metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, and Flavor God Seasoning. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion. Sprinkle more Flavor God Seasoning on top, if desired.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve with mac-n-cheese, salad, or whatever else you like!
*Adapted from Life in the Lofthouse