Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA for a week or so, my schedule has been a tad crazy! But I’ve still been making some yummy meals and I finally have a few minutes to share with you! This Green Smoothie Bowl was absolutely delicious, and full of healthy ingredients that will give you energy and keep you full until your next meal or snack. You can change this recipe up to fit your preferences, such as different toppings or fruits, but this combo is so good!
- 2 cups frozen kiwi (5-6 ripe kiwis, peeled, cut into chunks, and frozen)
- 2 cups spinach leaves, loosely packed (I used fresh baby spinach)
- 2 medium bananas, frozen, cut into ½” thick slices
- 1½ cups coconut milk (full fat)
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar
- banana slices, granola, toasted coconut flakes
- Place the kiwi, spinach, banana, coconut milk, and agave nectar in a blender. Place the lid on and pulse until smooth, turning off the power and scraping down the sides if necessary. If the smoothie is too thick for your preference, add more coconut milk. Taste the smoothie and add additional agave nectar if desired.
- Pour the smoothie into bowls, and arrange fruit decoratively over the top with the granola and coconut flakes, if using. Serve immediately, and enjoy!’
*Adapted from Flavor the Moments