I used to make these for the little girl that I babysat, but I liked them more than she did! They are super tasty and have almost no calories; perfect for a mid-day snack.
- Any flavor of Greek yogurt
- Fit a small zip top plastic bag over a cup.
- Spoon in the yogurt.
- Snip one corner of the bag and pipe small dots onto cookie sheets.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 1 hour or until completely hard and frozen.
- TIP: For easy removal line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrape off using an off set spatula or a regular metal spatula.
- Place in an air tight container.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.