I like my chicken salad simple, but delicious. This is my FAVORITE chicken salad recipe! It’s super easy, healthy, and adaptable to your own personal preferences.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 red onion
- Vegenaise to taste (I used about 3/4 a cup)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pull the rotisserie chicken off the bone and tear into tiny pieces
- In a bowl, add rotisserie chicken and Vegenaise
- Slice red onion and celery stalks into tiny pieces (or use food processor) and add to chicken and Vegenaise
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix all ingredients together well
- Serve on croissant or other bread, and enjoy!