This recipe is so perfect for Christmas morning, or any other special occasion! It’s best served right when it comes out of the oven for that gooey, cinnamon roll and monkey bread deliciousness. This recipe is very easy and healthier than other similar recipes Immaculate Cinnamon Rolls that have no bleached flour, not artificial preservatives, and no hydrogenate oils.
- 2 cans of Immaculate cinnamon rolls
- 1/4 c Truvia baking blend
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/4 c softened Kerrygold butter
- 1/4 c Truvia brown sugar
- Grease a bundt pan with non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls, and cut each one into fourths
- Mix together cinnamon and Truvia blend
- Put one roll of cinnamon rolls into the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Add in the rest of the rolls and repeat cinnamon sugar mixture
- Melt stick of butter and add in the Truvia brown sugar
- Pour it over the unbaked dough and try to spread it around evenly
Bake at 400 for 14-16 minutes. You want the monkey bread to be set, but not too crispy. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- With two potholders, flip the monkey bread out of the Bundt pan onto a plate.
- Take the two icing containers and empty them into one small bowl. Stir the icings together and ice the monkey bread fully.