It is unbelievable that this recipe is even remotely healthy! Such a great satisfaction for your Nutella craving without feeling guilty or overly full after! Amazing <3
- 4 slices of organic bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Xylitol
- 1 T. Nutella
- 2 T. Cinnamon
- 2 T. Xylitol
- Whisk the eggs and milk together with the cinnamon, vanilla extract, and Xylitol in a wide shallow bowl.
- Spread 1 tsp. of the Nutella onto each slice and sandwich them together to make 2 sandwiches.
- Soak them in the egg wash
- Heat nonstick pan with 1 tsp. butter
- Fry the egg soaked sandwiches on low/medium heat on both sides until golden
- Sprinkle cinnamon/Xylitol mix onto a small plate and press French Toast Sandwiches down until coated like a Churro.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and drizzle a little more Nutella on top!