These little cuties are the perfect healthy treat when you have a sweet tooth! Super easy to make, and a great snack option! Frozen bananas sandwiched together by gooey Cocoa Glazed Cinnamon Roll Fluffbutter, finished off with a small dip in melted chocolate. Does it get any better?? Indulge without getting off track!
- 3 large organic bananas
- ⅓ cup Cocoa Glazed Cinnamon Roll Fluffbutter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup melted organic chocolate of choice
- Slice bananas into slices about ¼-1/2 inch thick.
- Spread a little nut butter onto a slice and sandwich two slices together.
- Place on wax paper on a cookie sheet and freeze until solid, at least an hour.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or melting pot, and remove frozen banana bites from freezer.
- Dip each banana bite in chocolate and place back on wax paper. Freeze for another hour.
- Transfer and keep in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
*Adapted from A Healthy Slice of Life