Everyone needs a really good Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe…and congratulations you have found it! Absolutely DIVINE. 100% bakery worthy.
- 1 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup sprouted flour (I used Khorasan)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted Kerrygold butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup Truvia baking blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until JUST combined.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, then turn the oven heat down to 375°F and bake for another 13-15 minutes. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy warm.
*Adapted from Little Sweet Baker