- ½ cups unsalted Kerrygold butter, softened
- ½ cups packed dark organic brown sugar
- ¼ cups organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently. Add yogurt and stir again.
- Fix as directed in an ice cream or frozen yogurt maker.
-Makes about 2 cups.
*Adapted from Tasty Kitchen