Chipotle is such a yummy restaurant, and this healthy copycat recipe is actually better than the original! It was a huge hit for my Mexican food loving family.
- 1 cup cooked Spanish rice pilaf
- 1/4 cup cooked organic yellow corn
- 1 tablespoon cooked organic black beans
- 2 tablespoons organic sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa of choice
- 1/8 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of your ingredients (after they have been cooked) and serve! I ate mine with Organic tortilla strips, but you can eat it however you like (it is delicious either way).
-Adapted from Skinny Girl Standard