This Caesar Salad is my go-to meal when I’m looking for something quick, healthy and delicious!
- Romaine lettuce
- frozen chicken tenders (I used Trader Joe’s)
- caesar dressing (I used Litehouse Organic)
- olive oil
- Wash and dry the romaine lettuce, tearing into small pieces
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and basil to taste
- Cook on both sides until browned and cooked through
- Once cooked, shred chicken into bite-size pieces and add to your lettuce.
- Top salad with parmesan, croutons, and Cesar dressing.
- Enjoy this delicious, easy,and healthy meal!