Hey everyone! Combining two of my favorite things for breakfast. This Breakfast Pizza-Cookie is great for any light breakfast, lunch, or brunch. There are so many different ways you can mix it up to make it unique for your preference but however you do it, it will be delicious!
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons cassava flour
- 4 Tbs. mashed banana (about 1 medium banana)
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- sprinkle of Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbs. nut butter of choice (I used peanut butter)
- whipped coconut cream or yogurt with a splash of vanilla and Stevia (I used yogurt but either would be good)
- fresh fruit and nuts (I used cinnamon apples, pecans, and raisins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix oats, flour, and mashed banana in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining cookie ingredients and combine well. Place mixture on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Form into a round 6-8 inch cookie and flatten to desired thickness (about 1/4-1/2 inch).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Flip carefully with large spatula and then bake for an additional 5-8 minutes.
- Mix a few tablespoons of the yogurt or whipped coconut cream with a drop of vanilla and a sprinkle of Stevia (sweeten to taste).
- Spread yogurt/cream on cookie and top with your choice of berries or nuts. Enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from Healthy Fitness Meals