- 1 C unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 tsps. organic cane sugar
- 1 C almond milk
- 3 tbs. of melted Kerrygold butter
- 2 C fresh blueberries
- 1/4 C agave nectar
- 4 tbs. Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 365 Organic Whipped Cream
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat 8 inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Melt about 1/2 tsp. butter in the skillet until hot. Tilt pan back and forth to fully coat the bottom.
3. Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Pour just under 1/4 C batter with one had, tilting it around in a full circle as the batter hits the pan.
5. Replace the skillet on the heat. Using a flexible spatula, gently lift an edge when you see tiny bubbles on the surface of the crepe and when the edges start to turn brown (this only takes a few seconds per crepe).
6. When the underside is golden brown flip it over, shaking the pan to settle the crepe evenly on the skillet.
7. Cook another few seconds until golden brown.
8. Slide onto a plate and repeat with remaining batter.
10. Add blueberries and agave nectar to a pot. Set stove to medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
9. When crepes are done, spoon 1/2 tbs. of cream cheese onto a crepe as well as blueberry/agave mixture, and fold up crepe-style. Top with more berries and whip cream for a delish breakfast treat!