Today is the perfect day for a cool, refreshing smoothie! Such a on-the-go breakfast or lunch for those 75 degree days.
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries
- 1/3 of a frozen banana
- 1 – (6 oz) container of plain organic Greek yogurt
- 4 cubes of ice
- ½-3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other type of organic milk
- a few drops of liquid/powdered stevia or other natural sweetener, to taste
- Place blackberries, banana, yogurt, ice cubes and ¼ cup milk in blender and blend until fruit is pureed and ingredients are well combined.
- Add stevia to sweeten and more milk to get the desired thickness (if necessary).
Top with some 365 organic whipped cream and enjoy!