This recipe is incredibly easy but so delicious with only 3 ingredients!
- 1 (20oz) package of 4-cheese ravioli (I used the Whole Foods 365 brand)
- 4 strips of turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to the directions
- Cook bacon by preferred method (I like to bake mine in the oven at 375 degrees until crisp)
- Chop bacon into tiny pieces
- When pasta is cooked, strain and return back to pot
- Gently stir in pesto and bacon until evenly coated
Top with some parmesan cheese and enjoy!