- 1/3 cup organic pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Truvia (or you can substitute with Stevia or sugar of choice)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon eggwhites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic sour cream
- 1/2 a banana, 1/4 mashed and 1/4 chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together all dry ingredients for the banana pancake batter excluding the chopped bananas. Afterward, add in wet ingredients one-by-one, mixing well after each ingredient.
- Once batter is mixed, you can either add chopped slices of banana so that chunks bake inside of pancakes or save those pieces for later for garnishing.
- Heat a non-stick pan on the stove. You can sprinkle a small amount of coconut oil on pan if desired.
- Spoon 1/3 of batter onto pan and cook on medium-high, flipping after dough has baked against the pan (about 30 seconds – 1 minute). Afterward, flip several times until pancake is completely cooked through. Repeat twice with remaining batter.
- Allow your pancakes to cool for about 2 minutes. Top with whipped cream, chopped bananas (if still left over) and sprinkles.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
*Adapted from Skinny Girl Standard