- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic whole milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large organic egg
- organic coconut oil (for greasing pan)
- 1 organic banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Mix the flour, sugar, and salt together. Make a well in the mixture.
- Crack the egg and add it to the well, then add milk and water. Whisk until no lumps are left.
- Grease a pan on medium-high heat with coconut oil.
- Ladle a spoonful of batter onto the pan so that you get a very thin coat (original recipe says 1/3 cup of batter). Quickly swirl the skillet so that the batter is evenly coated. Cook the crepe until the edges start to bubble.
- Loosen with a wide spatula, and using both hands, grip edges with fingertips and quickly turn over. Cook 1 minute more. Slide onto sheet to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Once you have cooked all the crepes, add another spoonful of coconut oil to the pan on medium high heat.
- Add bananas (and a sprinkle of coconut sugar); cook, stirring occasionally, until bananas are lightly browned on one side, about 3 minutes.
- In a microwave, heat the chocolate in a bowl in 30 second intervals. When the chocolate is still a bit lumpy, take it out (it should take only a minute or a minute and a half). Furiously whisk with a fork until the rest of the chocolate is melted.
- Place the bananas onto the crepes and drizzle the chocolate over them with a spoon. Roll up crepes and add more bananas, chocolate and organic powdered sugar (optional) on top and enjoy!